Over the past 20 years, as the two major areas in astronomy, the researches of quasars and galaxies, both of which possess supermassive black holes as their central engines, have been tied in closely. There is an association between the two, although they differ by 8-9 magnitude in spatial scale. It reveals the physical connection between supermassive black holes and galaxies through cosmic time, and becomes the forefront of modern astronomy and astrophysics research. We put forward the following research program, which is based on China’s LAMOST (Large Sky Area Multi-Object Fibre Spectroscopic Telescope) and FAST (Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical Telescope), and try to combine HXMT (Hard X-ray Modulation Telescope), to study the coevolution of supermassive black holes and their host galaxies replique montres bonneby the means of multi-wavelength observation,rolex imitazioni perfette in order to establish a complete image and reveal its cosmological effects.
- 2021-09-07, BHOLE Project Held the Four Groups’ Evaluation Meeting
- 2021-01-04, BHOLE Project Held the Online Annual Meeting
- Research Highlight: Spectroscopic confirmation of the most distant galaxy at redshift 10.957
- Research Highlight: The Interplay Between Star Formation and Black Hole Accretion in Nearby Active Galaxies
- Research Highlight: Gas Content Regulates the Life Cycle of Star Formation and Black Hole Accretion in Galaxies
- Research Highlight: Broad-line Region of the Quasar PG 2130+099 from a Two-year Reverberation Mapping Campaign with High Cadence
- Research Highlight: The Magellan M2FS Spectroscopic Survey of High-redshift Galaxies: A Sample of 260 Lyα Emitters at Redshift z ≍ 5.7
- Research Highlight: Large-scale dynamics of winds originated from black hole accretion flows
- Research Highlight: Fast Inflow Directly Feeding Black Hole Accretion Disk in Quasars
- Research Highlight: The properties of broad absorption line outflows based on a large sample of quasars
- Research Highlight: A magnetar-powered X-ray transient as the aftermath of a binary neutron-star merger
- Research Highlight: A parallax distance to 3C 273 through spectroastrometry and reverberation mapping
- 2019-10-08, postdoc positions available.
- Conference on Cosmic Evolution of Quasars: from the First Light to Local Relics (Oct 21-25, 2019)
- Workshop on Mapping Central Regions of Active Galactic Nuclei (Sept 19-24, 2019)
- KIAA Forum on Gas in Galaxies ( Sept 9-13,2019)
- Research Highlight: A giant protocluster of galaxies at redshift 5.7
- Research Highlight: Active Galactic Nucleus Feedback in an Elliptical Galaxy with the Most Updated AGN Physics. I. Low Angular Momentum Case
- Research Highlight: On the Gas Content and Efficiency of AGN Feedback in Low-redshift Quasars
- Research Highlight: Supermassive Black Holes with High Accretion Rates in Active Galactic Nuclei. IX. 10 New Observations of Reverberation Mapping and Shortened Hβ Lags
- 2018-09-18, postdoc positions available.
- 2018-08-06, Mid-term Summary Meeting held at NAOC
- 2017-10-27, Annual Meeting of the BHOLE Project Held at KIAA
- Research Highlight: International Team Completes Large Survey of Gas in Nearby Galaxies
- Research Highlight: Tidally disrupted dusty clumps as the origin of broad emission lines in active galactic nuclei
- Research Highlight: ALMA Finds Hints of Early Black-Hole Growth
- Research Highlight: Black Holes with Ravenous Appetites Define Type I Active Galaxies
- Research Highlight: New Discoveries Fill the Gap of Quasar Color Selection
- 2017-09-18, postdoc positions available.
- 2016-11-17, kick-off conference notice(Dec 8, 2016).
- 2016-09-18, postdoc positions available.
- 2016-09-15, the webpage comes online.
replica horloges nederland
replique montre suisse
replique montre france